Protect Your Rights With Our Zealous Criminal Defense
If you have been accused of a crime, you are facing a pivotal time in your life. You likely have many questions about your future. You also will have many choices to make. The most important choice is in the representation you retain to fight for your rights. At Reagan Law Offices, LLC, in Haddonfield you will work one-on-one with a tenacious lawyer who is well-versed in all aspects of New Jersey criminal law.
Before entering the practice of law, attorney Brian Reagan gained valuable insight into the law while working as a law clerk for a criminal court judge. That early experience into what judges grapple with in chambers has been invaluable for clients for over 20 years in attorney Reagan’s criminal defense practice.
We are prepared to provide diligent representation in all types of criminal offenses, including:
- Assault charges: We have the knowledge and trial skills to provide a comprehensive and effective defense to all manner of assault allegations, including simple assault, aggravated assault, sex crimes or any other charge for a violent crime.
- Domestic violence matters: If you are accused of domestic violence, you need a lawyer who will stand guard in criminal court and family court. The unique procedures in domestic violence and restraining order hearings require comprehensive representation to protect all of your interests.
- Drug crime defense: We zealously represent individuals charged with drug offenses, whether the prosecution is pursuing the case in municipal or Superior Court.
- DWI charges: A drug or alcohol-related DWI offense can have impact on your liberty and privilege to drive. Our substantial trial experience is an advantage for our clients charged with drunk driving, including helping clients challenge breath and field sobriety tests.
- Expungements: If you have had any kind of criminal or misdemeanor conviction in the past it can prohibit you from getting employment, disqualify you from certain jobs or duties, and can negatively affect you in other ways. We can help you clear up your record!
- Charges handled in municipal court: We take disorderly persons charges handled in municipal court seriously. We understand that the consequences in misdemeanor cases can be long-lasting, and we diligently work to obtain results tailored to the goals of each individual client.
- Traffic offenses: If you are accused of a traffic offense, it is vital for you to know your rights. A conviction in municipal court for a traffic violation can have an adverse impact on your insurance rates and your driver’s license.
- Weapons offenses: Our state has some of the most stringent gun and weapon laws in the country. We can protect your rights if you are facing criminal charges for a weapons offense.
- Theft crimes: A charge of theft or fraud can have serious repercussions in your life, including damaging your reputation. We can defend you from these charges.
For knowledgeable guidance and a rigorous criminal defense, contact us online or call 856-617-4271.