Diligent And Caring Personal Injury Representation
An accident can, and usually does, happen in the blink of an eye. A car accident, a fall on the sidewalk or in a commercial establishment, or any devastating event can be life-altering. A significant injury can produce a ripple effect throughout your personal, professional and family lives. During this traumatic time, many individuals find out how difficult it is to deal with the insurance companies. You do not have to fight the fight alone.
Located in Haddonfield, New Jersey, Reagan Law Offices, LLC, is a respected personal injury firm dedicated to helping accident victims recover. Attorney Brian Reagan has been fighting on behalf of accident victims in South Jersey for over 20 years. Many people have questions about their rights after an accident. Attorney Reagan will evaluate your unique circumstances and answer your questions. He is well-versed in the law and can help you maximize your financial recovery in a wide variety of injury accidents, including:
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents: The power of the insurance companies to attempt to protect their own interests is further complicated by the power of the trucking companies in trucking accidents. Our experience and knowledge of these complex claims can be your advantage in leveling the playing field.
- Car accidents: As a sole practitioner, attorney Brian Reagan provides one-on-one legal counsel and guidance to tailor your legal representation to serve your personal needs and best interests. We work hard to produce results for car accident victims and their families.
- Premises liability and slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners have a duty to reasonably maintain their premises. When negligence leads to a slip-and-fall accident, we diligently seek to hold the responsible parties accountable for the harm they have caused.
- Construction site accidents: Workers suffer far too many injuries due to the negligence of third parties at a construction site. We aggressively fight for workers who have suffered injuries in construction site accidents.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: Dog owners can be held responsible for the medical expenses, pain and suffering that their pets have caused in a dog bite incident or attack.
- Wrongful death: Our law firm is devoted to helping families find closure and justice in wrongful death claims when a negligent party has taken a precious life from the family.
To arrange a no-obligation, free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact us online or call 856-617-4271. We will not charge you a fee unless we recover financial compensation for you.